Monday, August 29, 2011

Nearing the End of August

Only 2 more days in August and I haven't once blogged this month. JEEZ...

There are so many things that pass through my mind over the days...some of them actually shareable...LOL...

Does anyone even wonder what's up with each other? Everyone who's read my posts and whose posts I've read, would we even recognize each other is we past on the street?

There is so much that I should do. There is so much I need to do...but if I don't do it, God will still be on His throne. He will still love me. He will not cast me away from Him. I am not ashamed of the Gospel. Jesus died for my sins, and rose again to justify me before the Father. There is nothing I can do to add to or take away from His great sacrifice. For God so loved...me...

That is so cool. All I can do is love Him back...in my own imperfect way...

Until next time...Know you are greatly and unconditionally loved by Jesus. Me, I'm not that great, but I am loved.

Blessing and Grace,
DJ GlenMC
Cheesecake, spaghetti, Pink Floyd...Love Jesus above all else.

No comments: