Tuesday, April 19, 2011

L is for Love...of course...

I Corinthians 13:13

“Now abide these three faith, hope and love; but the greatest of these is love.”

He who says he loves God but hates his brother is a liar.

Love God. Love your neighbor.

As I have loved you. Love each other.

If I said that I was sad/would you cheer me up?
If I said that i was glad/would you raise your cup?
If I said that I was lonely/would you spend the day?
If I said the I was bored/would you want to play?
If I said that I was hurting/would you share my pain?
If I said that I was broke/would you share your gain?
Would you love me?
Do I think there is life on other planets? I don’t know. But how does that help me love you? – Glen McClead…aka DJ GlenMC

2 comments:

unnamed lad said...

hi Glen:)

i'm not surprised at your choice for L. yes!....we love, because He loved us first.

DJ GlenMC said...

There ya go. I'm so predictable.
Simply so predictable...
I could write a song. Give it a Pink Floyd/David Gilmour vibe...

Glad you're still reading my stuff dude.
DJ GlenMC