Thursday, April 14, 2011

I is for Innocent

There is none righteous, no not one.
Hmmm.
Sarah McLachlin once sang, "We are born innocent..."
I think not.
You don't have to teach a child how to lie.
"Did you do that?"
"No."
"Who did it?"
"I don't know."
Our souls from the day we are born are stained. But I know the Stain Remover.
I know what washes whiter than snow.
He suffered, bled and died for us and He rose again to justify us.
Not by my works. By by God's grace through faith in Jesus Christ. The Ultimate Stain Remove. Once and for all.

Be blessed. Be a blessing
Eat cheesecake. Listen to some Pink Floyd...maybe Wish You Were Here...
Love Jesus above all.
DJ GlenMC

6 comments:

Gail Dixon said...

I love your analogy of the stain remover. Well written and easy to understand piece on the human condition.

DJ GlenMC said...

Hello LB.
Long time no see. I have had little time to get in here and write let alone get to other people's blogs. I'm sorry I haven't visited in a while.

Be blessed. Be a blessing.
Cheesecake. Floyd. Love Jesus.
DJ GlenMC

Mary@GigglesandGuns said...

Excellent post for the season.

S.A. Larsenッ said...

There's a lot of struggle in this piece, yet acceptance. I hear it all. Nicely done.

Keena said...

I know the Stain Remover. He is so faithful
Found you thru the A to Z Challenge. come visit me

www.keena-itsmylife.blogspot.com

have a great weekend!!

Arlee Bird said...

Sorry I haven't been by yet. I had noticed that you had started posting for A to Z after your extended absence from blogging. Good to see you back and hope all is well with you and your family.


Lee
Tossing It Out