Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I Was Reminded the Other Day....

It's been a while since I've listened to any Michael Card. Don't know if anyone of you has heard of Michael Card but he had some good songs.

One song that is in my head right now, and I haven't heard it in a while, is "Could It Be."

"Could it be You make Your presence known
So often by Your absence
Could it the the questions tell us more
Than answers ever do
Could it be that You would really rather die
Than live without us
Could it be the only answer that means anything
is You."

Such a great song.

Couldn't find a video for the above quote, but this is another great Michael Card song.

Why?

4 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I had never heard of Michael Card but the video I thought was great.

Yvonne.

unnamed lad said...

hi Glen

thank you very much! i haven't heard this song for a long, long time! it's a terrific song and it gives me pause to consider my own questions/things...Him. i'm taking a short writing break for a while but will continue to read. added this song to my favorites! think i'm going to have to add a DJGlen file to the playlists segment:)

DJ GlenMC said...

Michael Card is great. I think you would love his music Yvonne.

Hey Bud. I've been back and forth in here. Been busy lately and haven't gotten around to reading many blogs...

Have a blessed and glorious day.
Be blessed. Be a blessing.
DJ GlenMC

Arlee Bird said...

Michael Card has done some excellent songs. I have many of his albums, but mostly on cassette. I went to see him in concert back around 1986 or so in Fort Worth, TX I believe it was. His music is very relaxing and literary.

Lee
Tossing It Out