Sunday, May 2, 2010

Seems I was tagged. Thanks Wolfie...



Seems since I was tagged I now have to list three things about myself.

1) Follower of Christ
2) I loves me some Pink Floyd
3) I like chick flicks
4) I wrote an unpublished book
5) I wrote a concept album (no music yet)

Yeah,yeah, I know that was 5...excuuuuuse me....

LOL...

Okay now I need to tag a few people. I was going to Tag Arlee, but Wolfie tagged him also...so sorry Arlee...

Bombastic Bandicoot Lisa has been fun and I like her blog

WELCOME TO MY WORLD OF POETRY: Yvonne has got some great poetry at her site. Go check it out.

tossing it out Okay. I said I wasn't going to do it, but decided he dragged me into this so I have to give him some credit...the amazing and funtastic Arlee Byrd.

I'll be back tomorrow evening...my time...Central Standard Time...

Be blessed. Be a blessing.
I still loves me some Pink Floyd...he's so much nicer than Blue Fred...and cheerier too.

DJ GlenMC

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Awwww....thank you DJ Glen! :O) YAY!!!

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

Thanks forr the mention, much appreciated,

Yvonne,

DJ GlenMC said...

Ladies, you deserve better...:)
Must go for now...off to work...

Be blessed. Be a blessing
DJ GlenMC

Arlee Bird said...

I be posting my acceptance speech tomorrow Wednesday May 5. Thanks for the gesture.

Lee
Blogging From A to Z April Challenge