Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Morning

Just signed up on Arlee's site for the 15 Fantasy thing...
Come join us...Click on the link
Now I have to come up with my 15 favorite albums...or CDs if you will.

Some Floyd
Some 77s
Some Choir
Some ...hmm

So many favorites...
So few spots...

Until May 17th (I'll post some before then, but the list will have to wait until the reveal date.)
Maybe I'll post my favorite books...movies...catch phrases...sarcastic remarks...

Until next time.
Be blessed. Be a blessing.
I loves me some Pink Floyd...
:)
DJ GlenMC

5 comments:

Unknown said...

i am following your blo. u are invited to follow my blog

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

I've just put the photo's of the albums on my pictures ready to download them for the blog.
now all I have to do is write about them.
Looking forward to it.

Yvonne.

Lisa said...

Glen, thank you for the sweet (and funny) poem on my post from yesterday. I really do LOVE your sense of humor. I can totally relate to your goofiness. :O)

Don't stop loving PF!

Lisa

DJ GlenMC said...

Thanks everyone.
Lisa...I'm here for you...Well, not there per se, but here...not there physically, but here, well, here's where I am and not there, but here.

Yeah, I think you know what I mean.
Be blessed. Be a blessing Sister.
Loves me some Floyd still.
God loves me anyway. Of course He loves Him some Floyd too. How do I know this? For God so Loved the world...:)
Ain't it great.

Be blessed. Be a blessing...Oh yeah, I said that already...

DJ GlenMC...
Feel free to email me if you need to privately vent...I'm a great ventilator...eh...uh...you know what I mean...I think...

Uh...hmmm...

Arlee Bird said...

Coming up with just 15 is more difficult than I expected. I am going to have to get rid of several on my list. Oh, woe.

Lee
May 17th Fifteen Fantasy Island Favorites