Friday, April 30, 2010

Greetings to my new Friends

In the 2 years I've been blogging, and I do believe that May will be the start of my third year at this, I think up until this month, the most I've blogged in one month was 7 times. I sometimes wondered if anyone was listening (or reading as the case may be).

I always know that God cared for me whether a bunch of people read my stuff, or no one did.

Since Arlee got me started this month, I've blogged 33 times (this will be 34). The most I've ever done in one month. I don't really know if I can do 34 in one month again, but I will say this is a milestone for me. My 104th blog.

I hope that most of my blogs have touch you. I hope that they made you think. If you go back to my earlier blogs maybe my view has changed some...maybe not...I'll have to go back and reread some of my older stuff.

Thanks Lee, this month has been a challenge, but it has been fun...I will try to keep this up as I find time. Work has gotten busier (I do have a real job...LOL as opposed to my fun job.) My DJ business is my fun job. For those of you who don't know, I do have a DJ business in Northwest Florida... http://www.life-tunes.com Life Tunes, llc "Music for the Events of Your Life." I've got a couple of jobs coming up. I'm hoping my summer will get busier. I may be working at Baytowne Wharf in Sandestin, FL on Tuesday nights. If you're ever this way in the month of June or July stop by and say hi.

Well, until the next time. Lee the challenge has been great. Everyone has been encouraging. Looking forward to finding time to read and comment on everyone elses blogs...

Oh, and btw...I'm up to 11 followers...WHOOOHOOO!!! LOL...

Be blessed. Be a blessing.
DJ GlenMC

4 comments:

RHYTHM AND RHYME said...

You have done great Glen,Tenacity is my word, I am pleased you finished the challenge and hope to read more from you in the future.

Take care.
Yvonne

DJ GlenMC said...

Thanks. Hopefully I have more stuff to share...I'm sure I will.

Be blessed. Be a blessing.
DJ GlenMC

unnamed lad said...

hey Glen...didn't anyone tell you? anyone who entered the A to Z challenge is also required to write a at least 4 posts per week thereafter. didn't you read the small print at the bottom of the page?

DJ GlenMC said...

Okay...I've 2 of my four done so far...LOL

DJ GlenMC