Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I Wonder

I started this blog, because I was thinking, "Hey, James is doing it. Why not start my own," and I thought that I would have all kinds of people stop by and comment...but JesusBMyKing reminded me it's not about receiving comments, but about sharing what God has put on my heart. If people chose to comment, cool, if not, cool too.

But to be honest, my human side wants to know as Pink Floyd would say..."IS THERE ANYBODY OUT THERE?"

So feel free to comment. Feel free to not comment. In Jesus you are free.

Blessings and Grace,
Glen aka DJ GlenMC

2 comments:

JesusBmyKing said...

Hey Brother,

Just to let you know...I'm listening (or reading) and I hope you continue to blog and record your heart for the Lord. We are the living epistles of Jesus. May you keep living out your life with Jesus so openly for all to see (or read) :) You bless me greatly Glen.

Love ya!
Gemma

DJ GlenMC said...

Thanks...It's nice to know someone is reading. May you continue to be blessed and be a blessing.
Love you too.
DJ GlenMC